ANNE FOX DROP AND GO – ARRIVAL ONLY
MONDAY, JANUARY 9, 2023 THROUGH FRIDAY, MARCH 24, 2023
Hello Fox Families,
Drop and Go is a safe and systematic process for parents to drop children off during arrival time only by car. Thank you for adhering to the following guidelines to ensure the safety of our students, staff and families:
- Drop and Go is during ARRIVAL only
- Begins at 8:25 AM and ends at 8:35 AM
- When entering the parking lot follow the ONE WAY signs ALWAYS
- Parents stay in the car
- Students exit the passenger side of the car at the front door of the building (DO NOT exit the car until you are at the front door of the school)
- Cars must exit the parking lot immediately following the car in front of you (do not pass the car in front of you)
- If temperatures are below zero, students can enter the school at the main entrance. Otherwise students will walk to their classroom lines
- Please remember these guidelines are in place for the safety of all children
- Please remember you cannot pass a bus with its stop sign out. This is very important!
- Parking Lot – Additional Information:
- Due to the limited number of parking spaces for staff, we encourage parents to refrain from parking in the lot
- To ensure our bus riders are safe, we ask that there are no moving cars in the parking lot when the lot is closed.
- Parents picking up their children at dismissal need to utilize the sidewalks. We cannot have anyone walking through the parking lot for safety reasons.
Fox staff will be enforcing these guidelines before and after school.
Thank you for your co-operation.