Student Supply Drop Off/Pick Up
Student Supply Drop Off/Pick-Up
As you know, next week families are assigned specific times to pick up their child’s belongings. For the safety of our staff and families please remain in your car. We will be utilizing a drive thru system. We ask that parents/guardians follow the flow of traffic through the parking lot for curbside drop off of school materials and pick-up of personal items. Once cars pull up to the school, a staff member will place a bag with all of the child’s belongings into the trunk of the car.
- Appropriate social distancing guidelines will be adhered to.
- Place a piece of paper indicating your child’s first and last name, and room number in the passenger window of your vehicle. This will help staff easily identify you as you drive thru.
- Please follow the assigned times below.
- Medication will also be returned to families on the designated day.
- If you have items that need to be returned to the school (i.e library books, textbooks, etc…), parents are asked to place all district materials (with the exception of iPads/Chromebooks) into one trash bag labeled with their child’s name and the name of their classroom teacher. Parents are asked to place this bag in the trunk of their car. These bags will be returned to each teacher’s classroom so materials can be sorted and organized.
- Any personal items not picked up will be discarded.
- Please know that teachers will not be available online to students or parents on the day where they are assigned to be at the building for material collection and pack up. There are additional days teachers will not be available to students and will not be providing lessons since they will be at the building working to close down classrooms. Enrichment lessons and activities will be provided to students for completion on these days.
|Monday, May 18th||No Pick-up/Drop off
Teacher Planning Day
|Tuesday, May 19th||Kindergarten
|Wednesday, May 20th||IC Classrooms
|Thursday, May 21st||Third Grade
|Friday, May 22nd||First Grade
|Friday, May 29th
(Please be ready to pick-up your child’s belongings from school AND drop off their D54 ipad/charger. See more information below)
Non-Returning Students to Anne Fox
Tech Drop Off Day for Second Grade and Non-Returning Students-May 29th
We are only collecting technology from second graders and non-returning students. All other grades (K, 1st, 3rd, 4th, 5th and 6th) will hold on to their D54 devices as they will be utilized next fall. On May 29th between the hours of 9:00-11:00AM, families of second graders and non-returning students must drop off their ipads/Chromebooks to Anne Fox School. Please place the device in the trunk of your car, cars will pull up to the building and a staff member will remove the tech from the trunk.